Post by ozrics-mike on Apr 18, 2007 9:57:13 GMT -8
These rules and guidelines are designed to help give a better understanding of what behavior is expected and make your experience here more enjoyable.
1. No discussion of any illegal activity or threats of violence.
2. No use of explicit, obscene or vulgar language or images and/or messages, including racist remarks, and remarks offensive to the opposite sex.
3. No posts that attack, insult, "flame", or abuse members or guests. Respect the opinions of other members of the community and don’t belittle, make fun off, or insult another member. "Flaming" and insults, will not be tolerated. Agree to disagree.
4. No advertising or links to advertising or "Spam" is permited. Advertising or Spam is defined as posting a link for the purpose of selling, soliciting or promoting by someone that has ownership or other "vested interest" to the web site involved.
5. No SHOUTING. Remember, using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS in posts is considered yelling and rude.
We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to the forums are a privilege and not a right.
Finally, we also reserve the right to ban anyone for any reason at anytime. ( I think that just about covers it. )